When there aren’t any available structures to attach the curtain track to, the threaded rod can be used as support. Threaded rod support hardware can be secured to ceiling beams or roof trusses.
Buying Your Curtain Track System
Have an application that requires different track support hardware? Shop:
- Ceiling Support Hardware – Used to mount curtain track to the ceiling or horizontal surface.
- Wall Mount Hardware – Used to mount and secure track to a wall or vertical surface.
- Beam or Chain Support Hardware – Used to secure track to beam or chain immediately above.
Looking for curtain track options? Shop:
- 2- to 8-foot Roller Track – Shorter track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- 9- to 16-foot Roller Track – Longer track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- Unmounted Track – For drilling directly into the ceiling.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
- Curtain Trolleys – Attach to curtain fabric to move curtains across the track.
- Track End Stops – Prevents curtain trolleys from sliding off.
Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Fast, easy, and cost-effective method to create specific areas or zones.
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|Threaded Rod Connector THREADED ROD SUPPORT HARDWARE||TR-7710-K83||1 0||$9.20|
|Threaded Rod Split Threaded Rod Support Hardware||TR-7710-K84||1 0||$10.45|
|90° ‘L’ 2-Way Connector Threaded Rod Support Hardware||TR-7710-K85||1 0||$26.60|
|‘T’ 3-Way Connector Threaded Rod Support Hardware||TR-7710-K86||1 0||$33.85|
|Curved Track Threaded Rod Support Hardware||TR-7710-K28||1 0||$69.20|