Ceiling support hardware attaches directly to the ceiling or any flat horizontal surface directly above to create long, flowing curtains. Ceiling supported curtain track can be used indoors and outdoors.
Buying Your Curtain Track System
Looking for more curtain track support hardware options? Shop:
- Wall Mount Hardware – Used to mount and secure track to a wall or vertical surface.
- Threaded Rod Support Hardware – Used to secure curtain track from above, even when no structures are available for support (ceiling or wall).
- Beam or Chain Support Hardware – Used to secure track to beam or chain immediately above.
Searching for curtain track options? Shop:
- 2- to 8-foot Roller Track– Shorter track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- 9- to 16-foot Roller Track – Longer track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- Unmounted Track – For drilling directly into the ceiling.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
- Curtain Trolleys – Attach to curtain fabric to move curtains across the track.
- Track End Stops – Prevents curtain trolleys from sliding off.
Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Fast, easy, and cost-effective method to create specific areas or zones.
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|Curved Track Ceiling Support Hardware||TR-7710-K26||1 0||$57.45|
|Support Connector Ceiling Support Hardware||TR-7710-K37||1 0||$7.60|
|Support Split Ceiling Support Hardware||TR-7710-37A||1 0||$7.45|
|90° ‘L’ 2-Way Connector Ceiling Support Hardware||TR-7710-K62||1 0||$23.95|
|‘T’ 3-Way Connector Ceiling Support Hardware||TR-7710-K63||1 0||$31.00|