Buying Your Curtain Track System
Depending on your application, you may need some track support hardware:
- Ceiling Support Hardware – Used to mount curtain track to the ceiling or horizontal surface.
- Wall Mount Hardware – Used to mount and secure track to a wall or vertical surface.
- Threaded Rod Support Hardware – Used to secure curtain track from above, even when no structures are available for support (ceiling or wall).
- Beam or Chain Support Hardware – Used to secure track to beam or chain immediately above.
Looking for curtain track options? Shop:
- 2- to 8-foot Roller Track– Shorter track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- 9- to 16-foot Roller Track – Longer track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- Unmounted Track – For drilling directly into the ceiling.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
- Curtain Trolleys – Attach to curtain fabric to move curtains across the track.
CCS Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|Plain End Stop Track End Stops||TR-7710-K31||1 0||$2.10|
|Wall Mount Flange Down Track End Stops||TR-7710-K32||1 0||$7.60|
|Wall Mount Flange Up Track End Stops||TR-7710-K33||1 0||$7.60|