Beam or chain support hardware is manufactured to provide the dependable durability for divider curtains. Use to secure curtain track to beam, chain or structure immediately above.
Buying Your Curtain Track System
Have an application that requires different track support hardware? Shop:
- Ceiling Support Hardware – Used to mount curtain track to the ceiling or horizontal surface.
- Wall Mount Hardware – Used to mount and secure track to a wall or vertical surface.
- Threaded Rod Support Hardware – Used to secure curtain track from above, even when no structures are available for support (ceiling or wall).
Looking for curtain track options? Shop:
- 2- to 8-foot Roller Track – Shorter track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- 9- to 16-foot Roller Track – Longer track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- Unmounted Track – For drilling directly into the ceiling.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
- Curtain Trolleys – Attach to curtain fabric to move curtains across the track.
- Track End Stops – Prevents curtain trolleys from sliding off.
Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Fast, easy, and cost-effective method to create specific areas or zones.
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|Curved Track Beam or Chain Support Hardware||TR-7710-K24||1 0||$63.05|
|Chain Support Connector Beam or Chain Support Hardware||TR-7710-K36||1 0||$8.65|
|Chain Support Split Beam or Chain Support Hardware||TR-7710-36A||1 0||$9.40|
|Beam Flange Connector Beam or Chain Support Hardware||TR-7710-K87||1 0||$23.50|
|Beam Flange Split Support Beam or Chain Support Hardware||TR-7710-K88||1 0||$23.50|