Use CCS’s commercial grade Curtain Track Systems with our room divider curtain fabrics to create fast, easy, and cost-effective areas or zones. Curtain Track Systems allow for flexibility to roll curtains back when not in use.
Material: 16 gauge galvanized steel.
Size: Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius. Deduct 2 ft. from length of straight track on each side of curve.
How Our Drapery Hardware Works
- Using the appropriate connectors, track systems can run in infinite lengths. We recommend utilizing at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- There are matching splits to each type of connector. The splits are used for mounting only, at the beginning and end of each straight run. Splits can be placed anywhere on the straight track where system needs to be mounted.
- Add rollers with “S” hooks and the system is complete and ready for use.
Curtain Track Connector Types
- Ceiling Support Connectors for ceiling mounted curtain track: Allows system to mount flush or parallel to a ceiling or beam.
- Wall Mount Connectors for wall mounted curtain track: Mount above or below the track, against a wall or above a door or window.
- Threaded Rod Connectors for industrial curtain track: Ideal for when there isn’t a reachable structure near your track. Allow track to drop a chosen distance from where the threaded rod is secured.