Curtain trolleys are used to help the curtains move across the track. They hook onto your curtain fabric and the curtain track. Choose from five main configurations:
- Nylon roller – for light fabrics
- Steel ball roller – for heavy fabrics
- Pull rope – for curtains taller than 8 feet
- Overlap trolley – to provide an opening in the center
- Edge clamp
Buying Your Curtain Track System
Looking for curtain track options? Shop curtain tracks:
- 2- to 8-foot Roller Track– Shorter track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- 9- to 16-foot Roller Track– Longer track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- Unmounted Track – For drilling directly into the ceiling.
Depending on your application, you may need some track support hardware:
- Ceiling Support Hardware – Used to mount curtain track to the ceiling or horizontal surface.
- Wall Mount Hardware – Used to mount and secure track to a wall or vertical surface.
- Threaded Rod Support Hardware – Used to secure curtain track from above, even when no structures are available for support (ceiling or wall).
- Beam or Chain Support Hardware – Used to secure track to beam or chain immediately above.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
CCS Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|TR-7710-K41 Curtain Trolleys||TR-7710-K41||1 0||$2.60|
|TR-7710-K42 Curtain Trolleys||TR-7710-K42||1 0||$2.60|
|TR-7710-K44 Curtain Trolleys||TR-7710-K44||1 0||$5.40|
|TR-7710-K72 Curtain Trolleys||TR-7710-K72||1 0||$28.05|
|TR-7710-K80 Curtain Trolleys||TR-7710-K80||1 0||$31.00|
|TR-7710-K91 Curtain Trolleys||TR-7710-K91||1 0||$8.50|