If you’re trying to drill your curtain track directly into the wall, then hardware isn’t required and an unmounted track is your product. Our unmounted track is best for low-hanging or easy-to-reach ceilings. When using multiple pieces, Plain Connectors (K38) would be required at each connection.
Buying Your Curtain Track System
Looking for more curtain track options? Shop Roller Tracks:
- 2- to 8-foot Roller Track– Shorter track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- 9- to 16-foot Roller Track– Longer track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
- Curtain Trolleys– Attach to curtain fabric to move curtains across the track.
- Track End Stops– Prevents curtain trolleys from sliding off.
CCS Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|Curved Track Unmounted Track||TR-7710-K25||1 0||$54.90|
|Plain Connector Unmounted Track||TR-7710-K38||1 0||$5.40|