Our 9- to 16-foot galvanized steel curtain track is made to last. Pair with curtain trolleys to attach your divider curtain fabric. Our 9- to 16-foot curtain track must be shipped by freight carrier. To determine freight carrier pricing and complete your order, please contact us.
Buying Your Curtain Track System
Depending on your application, you may need some track support hardware:
- Ceiling Support Hardware – Used to mount curtain track to the ceiling or horizontal surface.
- Wall Mount Hardware – Used to mount and secure track to a wall or vertical surface.
- Threaded Rod Support Hardware – Used to secure curtain track from above, even when no structures are available for support (ceiling or wall).
- Beam or Chain Support Hardware – Used to secure track to beam or chain immediately above.
Looking for more track options? Shop:
- 2- to 8-foot Roller Track – Shorter track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- Unmounted Track – For drilling directly into the ceiling.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
- Curtain Trolleys – Attach to curtain fabric to move curtains across the track.
- Track End Stops – Prevents curtain trolleys from sliding off.
CCS Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|9′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K16||9′ Track||$29.20|
|10′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K17||10′ Track||$32.45|
|12′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K18||12′ Track||$38.85|
|14′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K19||14′ Track||$45.45|
|16′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K20||16′ Track||$51.85|