Buying Your Curtain Track System
Depending on your application, you may need some track support hardware:
- Ceiling Support Hardware – Used to mount curtain track to the ceiling or horizontal surface.
- Wall Mount Hardware – Used to mount and secure track to a wall or vertical surface.
- Threaded Rod Support Hardware – Used to secure curtain track from above, even when no structures are available for support (ceiling or wall).
- Beam or Chain Support Hardware – Used to secure track to beam or chain immediately above.
Looking for more track options? Shop:
- 9- to 16-foot Roller Track – Longer track; pair with curtain track support hardware and accessories.
- Unmounted Track – For drilling directly into the ceiling.
Need some curtain track accessories? Shop:
- Curtain Trolleys – Attach to curtain fabric to move curtains across the track.
- Track End Stops – Prevents curtain trolleys from sliding off.
CCS Curtain Track Hardware – Curved, Standard
- Fast, easy, and cost-effective method to create specific areas or zones.
- Utilize at least 1 support connector for every 6-8 feet of roller track.
- Deduct 2 ft. from the length of straight track on each side of the curve.
- Curved tracks are 2 ft. radius.
- Curtains roll back when not in use.
- 25% restocking fee.
|2′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K10||2′ Track||10 0||$6.85|
|4′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K11||4′ Track||17.5 0||$13.10|
|5′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K12||5′ Track||20 0||$16.15|
|6′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K13||6′ Track||22.5 0||$19.50|
|7′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K14||7′ Track||25 0||$22.75|
|8′ Track Roller Track||TR-7710-K15||8′ Track||27.5 0||$26.00|