Chicago Canvas & Supply’s Colored Canvas provide the same characteristics of Natural Canvas, but is available in a variety of colors to fit your application. The fabric is 9-10 oz and referred to as a single filled duck weave. A duck weave is non-directional which looks the same however used.
This 100% natural cotton canvas starts at 60” wide and after dying can shrink several inches. In the dying process an organic compound with high color strength forms a bond with the fabric. Keep in mind from one order to the next, there can be a slight variation in the same color. When fabric is dyed at one time, all fabric in this “run” is referred to as the dye lot. A new dye lot can be slightly different due to many environmental and base fabric slight difference.
Coordinate your selection of 10 oz. Colored Canvas Fabrics with Chicago Canvas & Supply’s 44″ wide ticking fabric. This makes incredible visual statements. In 1000 different ways! 9-10 oz. Duck is tough, heavy and good-looking. Here are some ideas:
- Apparel– shirts, pants, caps, painter overalls
- Home Décor– furniture coverings, pillows, seat pads, futons, deck chairs, outdoor shading
- Crafts– stenciling, painted floor cloths, silk-screening & painting on totes, aprons.
- Utility– wall covering, displays, Tents, industrial production applications
- Kitchen– placemats, potholders, aprons, table coverings .
- Bean Bags– a very popular game. Coordinate colors to your favorite team or university.
|5′ Color Canvas 10oz||3.0 14||5′||Apple Green, Athletic Gold, Avocado, Banana Cream, Black, Burnt Scarlet, Del Grass, Denim Blue, Forest Green, Fuchsia, Gold, Grey, Hot Pink, Hunter, Khaki, Light Blue, Moss, Natural, Navy Blue, Nutmeg, Olive, Olive Drab, Orange, Peaches-N-Cream, Potting Soil, Pure Cream, Red, Royal Blue, Sheer Lilac, Snap Pink, Stone, Teal, Turquoise, Viking Purple, White, Wine, Yellow||$6.45|
|5′ W.R. Color Canvas 10oz||20 0||5′ W.R.||per 10 yard roll||Black, Hunter, Natural, Orange, Potting Soil, Red, Royal, White, Yellow||$79.40|